Support Materials Primary School
Teachers use play across the curriculum in junior and senior infant classrooms. The videos and tipsheets on this page give suggestions for planning and organising your classroom and show examples of teaching and learning through play.
- Ensuring children have regular breaks in junior infants
- Providing opportunties for meaningful art experiences in junior infants
- Using play-based pedagogies
- Using more play-based pedagogies in a special school
- Using experiential learning in junior infants
- A principals experience of using Aistear and play-based pedagogies